We offer a one year mentoring program for up to six non-profits that are interested in incorporating planned giving into their mix of solicitations or expanding their planned giving focus.
The program will consist of eight mandatory sessions providing information on:
1) Planned Giving 101
2) Operations and Infrastructure
4) Furthering Education
5) Financial Planning 101
6) Relationship Development
7) Donor Success Stories - Stewardship/Cultivation
There will also be two less structured sessions discussing timely topics and issues of interest to the participants.
Mentees will be paired with seasoned planned giving professionals who will be available to answer questions over the remaining six months.
* Participation is limited and will be selected from the pool of applicants.
* Participants must be a member of the Planned Giving Roundtable of Southeast Michigan.
* There is no additional cost to participate in this program.
To assure organizational buy-in, CEOs or directors of interested non-profits should contact Dennis Howie at (248)531-2413 or via email at email@example.com.
Classes begin in January.